-->

Friday, 23 December 2011

RANDOM ARBJECTS: Year in Review

This is just a quick overview of what's transpired in this year. There've been highs and there've been lows, for Random Arbjects, and for me as a person.

But in the grand scheme of things, RA has been a success!

Started as a little idea because I felt I was posting too many links on my facebook profile, RA was gonna be a place I post things on, to make my FB lighter. As it turned out RA became more important that my facebook, and with the dawn of my twitter revolution, I hardly go onto facebook anymore!!

What started as basically a video sharing blog, has turned into everything that has to do with me, my videos, my music, my photos, my articles, plus all the videos and fun things I share, and I'm proud to say that RA is the home of everything Spenelo on the internet. :)

This is the last time I'll have access to nice fast internet this year, so I'll just give you guys some stats of what went down on the site this year!

AUDIENCE:

I'm South African. If you didn't know that, now you do! Random Arbjects is viewed in many countries, and I'm very proud of that fact! So I thought I'd share the Top 10 countries that view RA from all over the world, out of the 121 countries that have viewed it so far!

  1. South Africa
  2. United States
  3. United Kingdom
  4. China
  5. Germany
  6. Canada
  7. India
  8. UAE
  9. Ukraine
  10. Australia
*keep in mind that these are repeat visitors, but the unique visitors are in nearly the same order.

Thanks to all you worldwide visitors and please share RA with your friends all over the world!

Interesting stat is that of browsers you guys use, the leaders are Internet Explorer, then Firefox, the Chrome, with Opera and Safari being bit part players.

And the favourite operating system used by RA visitors is HANDS DOWN Windows, with about 75% of you using it, all the other OS' are split evenly into the last 25% with Mac leading the rest.

And finally, the favourite posts of the year!

The Summer Sizzle posts have by far been the most popular in the shortest time, and will probably go on to be top posts, but in the year so far, these are the Top 5

ARTICLE: When Boobs become TOO heavy.


ARTICLE: Will you join the fad, GUYS??

BIG BOOBS!

RANDOM ARBJECTS WEEKLY HOTTIE: ROCHELLE

RANT: MUSCLE FAIL

So yeah, that's a quick digest of what's gone down in 2011, the first year of Random Arbjects. I hope that 2012 I, and Random Arbjects will grow from strength to strength and become a powerhouse in internet entertainment. Don't forget to join the official Random Arbjects facebook page to the right of this post.

Happy holidays, a merry Christmas and a prosperous to 2012 to one and all! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment